Why Should You Sponsor?
- Reach 1,000’s with your product or brand through high profile media partnerships, regional marketing and captive performance audiences!
- Harvest Great Advertising Value and inexpensively reach music lovers as well as patrons of the arts that appreciate the experience of listening to these top writer’s — both local and traveling in from across the country.
- Be tied to a highly visible family-friendly event that is set to grow year after year in tribute to the former County Judge, Sandy Lee Watkins.
- Further 42420! The late County Judge Sandy Lee Watkins loved promoting Henderson and helping kids. This event will do both. Sandy attended these songwriter events all over the country and would spend his vacations this way.
- Help area youth remain active and involved in pursuing the arts as an alternative over other social ills. Arts have proven results in improving test scores, social ability, graduation rates and lowering delinquency.
- Inspire youth to pursue the arts — Kerry Kurt was introduced to the guitar at age 8 and look at where that took him!
- Rub elbows with some Nashville greats and be the first to hear a new hit!
- Help this become the next nationally recognized Festival in Henderson County each fall.
Program Ad space still available!
Questions about sponsorship opportunities can be directed to Steve Hoskins at 270-869-4250